SUNSOFT is designed for flexibilizing starch, and gives good lubrication and antistatic properties, Based on our know-how and technologies using the latest polymerization techniques, we have developed one of the world’s most economical, ecological and efficient range of products for sizing warp yarns.
- Extremely easy to use: 100% solid product
- Easy splitting of yarns during sizing
- Improves warp flexibility, reduces dropping and shedding
- Excellent lubricant and has inbuilt antistatic property
- Completely water-soluble at 55oC
- Easy to de-size & can be washed off. M.P. 60 to 65o C
- Its non-oily nature helps size penetrate better
- Cost-effective 1 kg can replace 7-9 Kg mutton-tallow
- Improve abrasion resistance & provide pliability
SUNSOFT can be directly poured into the water with starch and other ingredients as required. It can also be added in the storage tank, if required, 10-15 minutes in advance before transferring to sizing machines.
SUNSOFT provides lubricity, flexibility & binding properties.
SUNSOFT 100% solid in flakes form hence no wastage.
SUNSOFT is a new-generation product based on new chemistry. It reduces the brittleness of starch, and it gives excellent lubricity, flexibility & pliability. SUNSOFT is used in the same process with many advantages for the customer:
- Lower cost
- Less products
- Less handling
- Less chemicals
- Less sludge
Desizing of this compound is relatively easy and can be washed off M.P. 60 to 65o C temperature if used alone or with standard enzyme technique.
- Solid Content-: 98 ± 2%
- pH-: 5 – 7
- Appearance-: Creamish white flakes
STORAGE AND PACKING
- Storage temperature : 0 – 50oC
- Shelf life: 12 months
- SUNSOFT is available in multiwall polyethylene bags of 30 Kgs.