A world leader in the field of various acrylic polymers, Partial Pvoh & copolymers for the textile industry. Based on our know-how and technologies using the latest polymerization techniques, we have developed one of the world’s most economical, ecological and efficient range of products for sizing warp yarns, terry towels & others.
- Extremely easy to prepare
- Produces higher weaving efficiencies
- Improve warp flexibility/ Tough film
- Excellent lubricant & wetting
- Completely water-soluble
- Easily removed in desizing
- Compatible with all kinds of yarns and looms
- Improves abrasion resistance / cohesive Index
- No foam
- Resistant to bacterial attack
SUNCRYL-TSMG-9 is directly poured into water under stirring and is continued for approximately 30 minutes after 130°C. There is no need to add CMC or PVA. It can be added in modified starch as binder, softner is already inside it but if required further then one can add Sunsoft 0.5% to 1.5%.
12-20 times less than 20% acrylic solutions.
1.5-2 times less than PVA(for the same pickup)
15-20 times less than, CMC
SUNCRYL-TSMG-9 is of various acrylic polymers / pvoh, co-polymers, 100% solid product provides continuous and smooth strong film.
SUNCRYL-TSMG-9 is used in the same process with many advantages for the customer:
- Lower cost
- Less products
- Less handling
- Less chemicals
- Less sludge
DESIZING and ECOLOGICAL CONSIDERATIONS
Desizing of this compound is relatively easy. Standard enzyme technique should be followed for complete removal.
STORAGE AND PACKAGING
- Storage Temperature: 0-50°C
- Shelf Life: 12 months
- SUNCRYL-TSMG-9 is available in multiwall Paper and polyethylene (HDPE) 25kg bags.
VISCOSITY would be around 30 to 190 cps , 4% water solution , cP ( mPa.s) 5 – 80.0. Volatiles.% max 6.0., Residual Methanol wt% max <1.0 and (10%) solution Zahn / Atira cup 10 seconds approx.