A new specially designed flexible synthetic polyester resin with polymers to improve adhesion and cohesion for sized spun yarn for both cotton and polyester blends. The techniques, we have developed one of the world most economical, ecological and efficient range of products for sizing of warp yarns.
- Improves-abrasion resistance and cohesive index
- Produces higher weaving efficiencies
- Improve warp flexibility
- Excellent smooth film with lowest viscosity
- Compatibility with all types of starches.
- Higher film strength with lower droppings.
- Compatible with all kinds of yarns and looms except water jet looms
- No foam
- Resistant to bacterial attack
SUNBIN can be directly poured into storage tank under stirring & mix for approximatively 10 minutes or can add with starch and other ingrediants
in cooker and can cook together at required temperature.
- SUNBIND low viscosity product product
- SUNBIND gives extraordinary results in airjet looms.
SUNBIND is completely water soluble acrylic co-polymer compound having low viscosity, with special additives it gives excellent adhesion, lubricity smoothness & flexibility. SUNBIND is used in the same process with many advantages for the customer:
- Lower cost
- Less products
- Less handling
- Less chemicals
- Less sludge
Desizing of this compound is relatively easy. Standard enzyme technique should be followed for complete removal .
- Very low environment impact
- Reduced BOD and COD
- Decreases 2 to 4 times sludge formation
STORAGE AND PACKAGING
Storage temperature : 0-50°C Shelf life : 6 months
SUNBIND is available in 50.kgs carboy packings.