A new specially designed flexible synthetic polyester resin with polymers to improve adhesion and cohesion for sized spun yarn for both cotton and polyester blends. Our techniques are economical, ecological and efficient for sizing warp yarns.
- Improves abrasion resistance and cohesive index.
- Produces higher weaving efficiencies
Improve warp flexibility
- Excellent smooth film with low viscosity
- Compatibility with all types of starches
- Higher film strength with lower droppings.
- Compatible with all kinds of yarns and looms except water jet looms
- No foam
- Resistant to bacterial attack.
SUN-15000 can be directly poured into a storage tank under stirring & mix for approximately 10 minutes or can be added with starch and other ingredients in a cooker at the required temperature.
- SUN-15000 – low viscosity product.
- SUN-15000 gives extraordinary results in airjet looms
SUN-15000 is a completely water-soluble acrylic co-polymer compound having low viscosity with special additives. It gives excellent adhesion, lubricity, smoothness and flexibility.
SUN-15000 is used in the same process with many advantages for the customer.
- Lower cost
- Less products
- Less handling
- Less chemicals
- Less sludge
Desizing of this compound is relatively easy. Standard enzyme technique should be followed for complete removal.
- Very low environmental impact
- Reduced BOD and COD
- Decreases 2 to 4 times sludge formation
STORAGE AND PACKING
- Storage temperature-: 0 – 50oC
- Shelf life: 6 months
- SUN-15000 is available in 50 Kg Carbouy packing.