A world leader in the field of maize acrylic polymers for the textile industry. Based on our know-how and technologies using the latest polymerization techniques, we have developed one of the world’s most economical, ecological and efficient range of products for sizing warp yarns.
- Extremely easy to prepare
- Produces higher weaving efficiencies
- Improve warp flexibility
- Excellent lubricant
- Completely water soluble
- Easily removed in desizing
- Compatible with all kinds of yarns and looms except water jet looms
- No foam
- Resistant to bacterial attack.
SIZEONE-40 is directly poured into the water under stirring and is continued for approximately 35 minutes after 130°C. It can also be cooked in an open cooker with other ingredients (if required).
- SIZEONE-40 is a PVA free product.
- SIZEONE-40 can be used as a single shot or in blends for coarser counts (warp yarns).
SIZEONE-40 is a modified maize starch homogenous compound having low viscosity, with special additives. It gives excellent adhesion, lubricity & flexibility. SIZEONE-40 is used in the same process with many advantages for the customer:
- Lower cost
- Less products
- Less handling
- Less chemicals
- Less sludge
Desizing of this compound is relatively easy. Standard enzyme technique should be followed for complete removal.
- Very low environmental impact
- Reduced BOD and COD
- Decreases 2 to 4 times sludge formation
STORAGE AND PACKING
- Storage temperature-: 0 – 50oC
- Shelf life: 12 months
- SIZEONE-40 is available in multiwall polyethylene bags of 25 Kgs.