A world leader in the field of maize, acrylic co-polymers for the textile industry. Based on our know-how and technologies using the latest polymerization techniques, we have developed one of the world’s most economical, ecological and efficient range of products for sizing warp yarns from 6s to 120s count with ASPENOLSIZE.
- Abrasion resistance, highest cohesive strength almost no droppings.,
- Produces higher weaving efficiencies
- Improve warp flexibility hence better separation of yarn
- Excellent, elongation & binding properties
- Completely water-soluble; no foaming
- Easily removed in desizing
- Compatible with all kinds of denim cotton blend, dyed
- Greige yarn from 6s to 120s count looms up to 1200 RPM, better elasticity high Tensile property.
- Excellent cohesiveness.
- Resistant to bacterial attack
MAGIC SIZE can be directly poured into the water under with starch stirring and is continued for approximately 10 minutes after achieving 130°C. It can also be cooked in an open cooker. Add softener as required.
- MAGIC SIZE is a PVA free product
- MAGIC SIZE eliminates the need for PVA
MAGIC SIZE is a binder, it’s an organic based cross polymer additive. It provides extraordinary flexibility, excellent adhesion, elasticity, cohesive strength, high tensile strength and better elongation properties to the Starch. MAGIC SIZE is used in the same process with many advantages for the customer:
- Lower size cost
- Less products
- Less handling
- Less chemicals
- Less sludge
Desizing of this compound is relatively easy. Standard enzyme technique should be followed for complete removal.
Easy to prepare. Add 1.0% to 20% to the weight of starch (native maize Starch, Tapioca, Potato)
- Very low environmental impact
- Reduced BOD and COD
- Decreases 2 to 4 times sludge formation
STORAGE AND PACKAGING
- Storage temperature: 0-50°C
- Shelf life: 12 months
- MAGIC SIZE is available in 50 /200 kgs HDPE container/carboys/drum.