TOP Best Reolink Security Camera system Reviews 2020 : With the increase in crime, it has been quite essential to have a security system installed in the house. While there are many security systems in the market, you might get confused as to which one would be perfect for your house. So here are some of the best Reolink Security camera system stated below, which would help you in finding the perfect security system for your house. However, there are certain things which you should consider before selecting any security systems.
#1 Things to consider before buying Best Reolink Security Camera system
Before finalizing a particular security system, you should take some things into consideration, which would make it easier for you to find the best security system. Here are some things which you should consider before shopping for a security system.
- Type of Security System: There are many security systems available in the market, like, Ring Floodlight Security Camera, Burglar alarms, Wireless Security camera for indoor use and outdoor use, wired security camera system, and many more. Before buying any security system, get to know about the type of security system which would suit you. Say, if you are having a kid in the house who is with the nanny, then the Reolink Wireless security camera would be the perfect choice for the house. Similarly, if you are living alone in the house, then the Reolink POE security camera system or the Reolink 1080 security camera system would work like a charm for you. Not only would these security camera system record everything happening both inside and outside of the house, but would even send you alerts and notifications in case of an emergency.
- Wireless System or Wired System: While the wireless system does cost more than the wired system, they also provide higher quality of the video. Wired security systems like the Reolink IP Security camera system would work perfectly fine for indoor purposes. While in a wireless system, there is no worrying about the wires getting cut or of a fuse, wired security systems provide better night vision, and the security can be enhanced even by adding more cameras to the system.
- Burglars System and Home Security System: There is a lot of difference between the burglar's system and a home security system. While the former consists of sensors and alarms attached to the doors, the later covers the entire house and records everything. In a burglar system, one has to set a password, which, if tried to break, would immediately alert the user and the nearby police station. A home security system consists of cameras situated all over the house, which would detect unexpected motions and would then send alerts to the user. So, make sure that you are buying the correct security system for your house.
- Check the Quality of the System: Quality of a security system is one of the most important things which should be ignored at any cost. Before buying a security system, make sure to check the quality of each camera. If the quality is not good then buying the security system would be waste of money. The Reolink security camera system review stated below, compares the camera quality of each system, thus helping you to know which one is worthy of the money.
- Night Vision: Most of the crimes happen during the night, so a good night's vision of a security system is essential. Some of the security systems only provide good videos recorded during the day time, while the night recordings are not up to the standard. So, one needs to know about the night vision of the security system too. The Reolink 4K Ultra HD security system, which is the best quality 4K security camera for money, provides the best night vision among all the best reolink security camera system. This security system would let you see even the face of the person in the dark.
- Built-in Microphone: Having a built-in mic in the cameras is important as it would let the users know about the conversations. The security systems from the Reolink feature built-in mic in all its security systems, thus providing your audio along with the video recording.
- Live Recording or Recorded Videos: There are two types of cameras based on the viewing of the videos: real-time footage and video recording cameras. While the former only allows you to see the live view of the area, the later allows you even to record the videos and watch them later on. The security systems which record the videos come with the hard disk, thus allowing the user to store the recorded videos.
- While live viewing can be important in places like small shops and games hub, the video recording security system finds large scale applications in houses, streets, police stations, airports, malls, and many more. For home security systems, having a video recording security would be the best option.
- Price: While the price of the security camera also matters, you should never compromise with the quality. There are many security systems that cost a lot but do not provide the required output, while most of the security system which has lesser cost price, provide the best security to its customers. The best Reolink Security camera systems are not only cost-friendly but even provide the best quality security that a person expects.
#2 Reolink Security Camera System Reviews 2020
So, here are our Reolink Security camera system reviews. The list consists of the Best Reolink Security camera system with some of the best features, from which you can compare and choose a suitable security system or your use.
#1 Reolink 4MP 8CH POE Video Surveillance System
The Reolink 4MP 8CH Video surveillance system comes with four cameras of 5MP each along with a pre-installed 2TB hard disk. The security system has an NVR and can support up to 8 cameras, which means you can add four more cameras of 4MP or 5MP. You can view four cameras simultaneously, which assures you extra safety and security.
The hard disk used has the ability to record 24*7 instead of a few hours, which desktop hard disks do. One can even add an extra hard disk for more storage purposes. Apart from that, the installation of the camera system is easy and can be done by following the manuals. The cables used for the wiring system are 100 feet and can be extended up to 270ft by using CAT5 or 330ft by using CAT6 Ethernet cable.
The viewing angle of the cameras is 80-degree in horizontal and 58-degree in vertical. The cameras can even record during the night time and even has motion detection features. With the help of the Reolink app, you can view the videos from your smartphones, PCs, and laptops. The app supports Android, iOS, Mac and even Windows.
#2 Reolink 4MP 16CH POE Video Surveillance System
This security system from Reolink features a 16 camera supporting NVR. The system comes with eight 4MP cameras, 16CH supporting NVR, manual, and other necessary things. The security system comes with a 3TB hard disk, thus allowing more storage space.
The night vision of the cameras are pretty good and can cover up to 100ft of distance, and has 18 pieces of IR LEDs. As the NVR supports up to 16 cameras, you can add eight more cameras to the security system. These cameras can be used for both indoor and outdoor purposes.
The security system can be linked with the Reolink app, thus allowing you to view the recordings from your smartphones. Apart from that, the video quality of the camera system is 1440p, thus providing HD quality videos and pictures. The security system would even send you notifications or alerts in case of an emergency along with the snapshots of the situation, thus providing you information to take the desired action.
The security system from Reolink even comes with a two year warranty, thus giving the users assurance about the quality of the product.
#3 Reolink 8CH 5MP POE Home Security Camera System
Reolink Wireless Security Camera System are in rage these days, and if you’re looking for the best option then choose Reolink 8CH POE Home security camera system. It comes with four 5MP cameras, an eight-channel NVR, a 2TB hard disk, which is pre-installed, USB mouse, manual, and cables. The security system can be expanded up to eight cameras of 4MP or 5MP quality.
This is the most required Home Security System that offers you premium surveillance services. The security system would cover the house and would provide you with the videos and snapshots of the recordings. Though the videos cannot be rewind or forwarded while viewing from the Reolink app in a smartphone, the snapshots can be viewed perfectly.
The security system even has a motion detection feature, which would detect unexpected motion of objects and would further notify the person by sending emails or alerts. As the system is a POE system, the cables can also be extended by using CAT5 or CAT6 Ethernet cable. The installation is easy, one just has to plug in the NVR, and the system would start working. This security system cannot be used for outdoor purposes as it is fragile.
#4 Reolink 16CH 5MP POE Home Security Camera System
If you are looking for the best security system for indoor use, then Reolink 16CH 5MP POE home security camera system would be your answer. The security system has an NVR that can support 16 cameras at a time. While buying, you would get eight cameras, each of 5MP quality, which means you can add eight more cameras, either of 4MP or 5MP quality.
The security system is easy to install. With just plugging in the NVR, you would get the NVR working at an instant. The Reolink app would even allow you to view the recordings from your Android or iOS device. Not only that, you can even go for live viewing from the app.
Apart from that, the cameras have a viewing angle of 80-degree in horizontal and 58-degree vertical. The cameras even have built-in mic, thus allowing you to even listen to the conversations. The security system can even record in the night time, with covering about 100ft of distance. With the 3TB hard disk pre-installed, one can be assured of 24*7 recording and enough storage space. The system uses H.264 for video compression which means the quality of the video would not be compromised while shrinking it.
#5 Reolink 8CH 5MP POE Home Security Camera System
The eight-channel NVR that comes with this home security system can support eight cameras at a time. With this system, you would be getting four cameras of 5MP quality each, an 8CH NVR, manuals, cables, and other necessary things.
The home security system from Reolink allows you to view four cameras at a time. You can even record the videos and snapshots, with the 2TB hard disk that comes with the security system. Apart from that, the security system can work at extreme temperatures too, ranging from -10 degrees Celsius to +45-degree Celsius. The security system comes with 18 pieces of infrared LEDs, thus ensuring a better night vision for the house.
As the system is POE, it even allows the user to extend the cables by using CAT5 or CAT6. With the built-in mic, the person can even hear the conversations. While most of the security systems only provide videos without any audio, the Reolink security system comes with the built-in mic, thus assuring more security. The video quality is brilliant, and while saving it, the quality of the video does not degrade even if the size of the video is decreased.
#6 Reolink 4K Ultra HD POE Security Camera System
The Reolink 4K Ultra HD POE Security camera system is one of the best security systems by Reolink. As the name suggests, this security system provides high quality video recordings and pictures. It comes with four cameras, each of 8MP, and can be extended up to eight cameras as the NVR can support eight cameras.
Not only that, the security system allows you to view four cameras at a time, assuring more safety. The cameras are even weatherproof, which means that they can be used for outdoor purposes too.
The viewing angle of the cameras is 97-degree horizontal and 51-degree vertical and even comes with 18 pieces of Infrared LEDs. The night vision of this security system is brilliant, and one can get assured that even the videos recorded at night would be having clear vision. The installation of this security system is easy and can be done without any professional help. It also comes with a built-in mic, and even the cables can be extended.
Thus, these were some of the Reolink Security Camera system reviews. The security system stated above are among the Best Reolink Security Camera system and come with all the features that should be found in a security system. If you are looking for a home security system, then the 16CH home security system would work perfectly for you, while the Reolink 4K Ultra HD security system is the Best quality 4K security camera for money.
The security system from Reolink has the benefit of the Reolonk app, which allows the user to view the recordings of the security system from anywhere.