A world leader in the field of maize acrylic polymers for the textile industry. Based on our know-how and technologies using the latest polymerization techniques, we have developed one of the world’s most economical, ecological and efficient range of products for sizing warp yarns.
- Extremely easy to prepare
- Produces higher weaving efficiencies
- Improve warp flexibility
- Excellent lubricant
- Completely water-soluble
- Easily removed in desizing
- Compatible with all kinds of yarns and looms except water jet looms
- No foam
- Resistant to bacterial attack
ASPENOL®-TS can be directly poured into the water under stirring and is continued for approximately 40 minutes after achieving 130°C. It can also be cooked in an open cooker with other ingredients (if required).
- ASPENOL®-TS is a PVA free product
- ASPENOL®–TS can be used as a single shot or in blends
ASPENOL®TS-FC is a modified maize starch homogeneous compound having low viscosity, with special additives it gives excellent adhesion, lubricity & flexibility.
ASPENOL®TS-FC is used in the same process with many advantages for the customer:
- Lower cost
- Less products
- Less handling
- Less chemicals
- Less sludge
Desizing of this compound is relatively easy. Standard enzyme technique should be followed for complete removal.
- Very low environment impact
- Reduced BOD and COD
- Decreases 2 to 4 times sludge formation
STORAGE AND PACKAGING
Storage temperature: 0-50°C Shelf life: 12 months
ASPENOL®TS-FC is available in multiwall polyethylene 25 kg bags.