A world leader in the field of Maize, Acrylic Co-polymers for textile Industry. Based on our know-how and technologies using the latest polymerization techniques, we have developed one of the world most economical, ecological and efficient range of products for sizing of warp yarns from 6s to 120s count with ASPENOLSIZE.
- Abrasion resistance, highest cohesive strength almost no droppings.,
- Produces higher weaving efficiencies
- Improve warp flexibility hence better separation of Yarn
- Excellent lubricant, elongation & Softness
- Completely water-soluble, No Foaming
- Easily removed in desizing
- Compatible with all kinds of cotton blend, dyed greige yarn from 6s to 120s count looms upto 1200 RPM, better elasticity high Tensile property.
- Humidification is not required ,excellent weaving at R.H.as low as 22% to as high as 90%
- Resistant to bacterial attack
ASPENOL®SIZE can be directly poured into water with Starch stirring is continued for approximately 10 minutes after 130°C in pressure cooker, as well in open cooker.
- ASPENOL®SIZE is a PVA free product
- ASPENOL®SIZE eliminates need of PVA, Acrylic Binders ,Resin, CMC, Acrylate, wax, Tallow, lubricants
ASPENOL®SIZE is a modifier of Starch, a Biodegradable cross Polymer Additive cum lubricant It provide extraordinary flexibility, excellent adhesion, lubricity, elasticity, Cohesive strength, high tensile strength and better elongation properties to the Starch. Season proof, ideal for all climate. ASPENOL®SIZE is used in the same process with many advantages for the customer:
- Lower size cost
- Less products
- Less handling
- Less chemicals
- Less sludge
Desizing of this compound is relatively easy. Standard enzyme technique should be followed for complete removal.
Easy to prepare. Add 1.0% to 8% on weight of
Starch (native maize Starch, Tapioca, Potato)
- Very low environment impact
- Reduced BOD and COD
- Decreases 2 to 4 times sludge formation
STORAGE AND PACKAGING
Storage temperature: 0-50°C Shelf life: 12 months
ASPENOL®SIZE is available in 50 /200 kgs HDPE container/carboys/drum.