A world leader in the field of maize and acrylic polymers for the textile industry. Based on our know-how and technologies using the latest polymerization techniques, we have developed one of the world’s most economical, ecological and efficient range of products for sizing warp yarns.
- Extremely easy to prepare
- Produces higher weaving efficiencies
- Improves warp flexibility
- Excellent lubricant
- Completely water-soluble
- Easily removed in desizing
- Compatible with all kinds of yarns and looms except water jet looms
- No foam
- Resistant to bacterial attack
ASPENOL®MS can be directly poured into the water while stirring and is continued for approximately 40 minutes after achieving 130°C. It can be also cooked in an open cooker with other ingredients (if required).
- ASPENOL®MS is a PVA free product
- ASPENOL®MS is a specially designed modified starch blend and can be used in various combinations to prepare Size.
ASPENOL®MS is a modified maize starch blend homogeneous compound that has medium viscosity. With special additives, it gives excellent adhesion, lubricity & flexibility. ASPENOL®MS is used in the same process with many advantages for the customer:
- Lower cost
- Less products
- Less handling
- Less chemicals
- Less sludge
Desizing of this compound is relatively easy. Standard enzyme technique should be followed for complete removal.
Very low environmental impact. Reduced BOD and COD decrease 2 to 4 times sludge formation.
STORAGE AND PACKAGING
- Storage temperature-: 0-50°C
- Shelf life: 12 months
- ASPENOL®MS is available in multiwall polyethylene 25 kg bags.