A world leader in the field of Maize Acrylic polymers for textile Industry. Based on our know-how and technologies using the latest polymerization techniques, we have developed one of the world most economical, ecological and efficient range of products for sizing of warp yarns.
- Extremely easy to prepare
- Produces higher weavingefficiencies
- Improve warpflexibility
- Easily removed in desizing
- Compatible with all kinds of yarns andlooms except water jetlooms
- Resistant to bacterialattack
ASPENOL®-CONC can be directly poured into water with stirring is continued for approximatively 40 minutes after 130°C in pressure cooker, as well in open cooker with other ingredients (if required).
- ASPENOL®- CONC is a PVA free product
- ASPENOL®- CONC can be used as single shot or in blends
ASPENOL®-CONC is a modified maize starch homogeneous compound having low viscosity ,with special additives it gives excellent adhesion, lubricity & flexibility. ASPENOL®- CONC is used in the same process with many advantages for the customer:
Desizing of this compound is relatively easy. Standard enzyme technique should be followed for complete removal.
- Very low environment impact
- Reduced BOD and COD
- Decreases 2 to 4 times sludgeformation
STORAGE AND PACKAGING
Storage temperature:- 0-50°C Shelf life:- 12 months
ASPENOL®- CONC is available in multiwall polyethylene 25 kg bags.