A world leader in the field of maize acrylic polymers for the textile industry. Based on our know-how and technologies using the latest polymerization techniques, we have developed one of the world’s most economical, ecological and efficient range of products for sizing warp yarns.
- Extremely easy to prepare
- Produces higher weaving efficiencies
- Improves warp flexibility
- Excellent lubricant
- Completely water-soluble
- Easily removed in desizing
- Compatible with all kinds of yarns and looms except water jet looms
- No foam
- Resistant to bacterial attack
ASPENOL®-90 can be directly poured into the water under stirring and is continued for approximately 40 minutes after achieving 130°C. It can also be cooked in an open cooker with other ingredients (if required).
- ASPENOL®-90 is a PVA free product
- ASPENOL®-90 can be used as a single shot or in blends
ASPENOL®-90 is a modified maize starch homogeneous compound having low viscosity ,with special additives it gives excellent adhesion, lubricity & flexibility.
ASPENOL®-90 is used in the same process with many advantages for the customer:
- Lower size cost
- Less products
- Less handling
- Less chemicals
- Less sludge
Desizing of this compound is relatively easy. Standard enzyme technique should be followed for complete removal.
- Very low environmentimpact
- Reduced BOD andCOD
- Decreases 2 to 4 times sludgeformation
STORAGE AND PACKAGING
Storage temperature : 0-50°C Shelf life : 12 months
ASPENOL®-90 is available in multiwall polyethylene 25 kg bags.