SUNCOFIL CS-30 is used for waxing and oiling of unsized ply warps of Wool Staples, Polyester Staples, Cotton Staples and their blends.
A blend of starch, surface active agents and other surfactants.
|Colourless to Pale Yellow clear liquid
|pH 5 %
|4.00 – 6.00
|20 ± 1%
- It helps in projecting fibres adhering to the yarn due to uniform cover.
- Smoother passage of the warp threads through tension devices, stop motion, shedding motion and reed due to excellent yarn-to-other surface lubricity.
- Reduced friction between yarns in shedding on the weaving machine.
- Reduction in dust formation during weaving.
- Reduction of electrostatic charges due to outstanding antistatic property.
|SUNCOFIL CS-30 is applied evenly on an after waxing device either undiluted or diluted at room temperature during the rewinding from the sectional warper to the beam.
|Approx. 2 – 4 % SUNCOFIL CS-30 o.w.y.
|SUNCOFIL CS-30 can be easily washed out. However, one has to make sure that the treated material is not thermo-fixed before washing.
HANDLING AND STORAGE
- Storage stability for at least 12 months
- Storage and transport: Storage and transport not below 0°C and not above 45°C. Otherwise, the product is no longer usable.
Please sign up for our newsletter to get updated information, news, and insight.
*Don't Worry. We don't spam your mailbox.
At Sundaram Industries, we specialize in providing innovative and reliable products for a wide range of industrial applications. Our extensive product portfolio includes machinery components, equipment parts, and precision tools, all designed to meet the demanding needs of modern industries.
Get in touch
Copyright © 2024 Sundaram Industries, All rights reserved