A world leader in the field of maize acrylic co-polymers for the textile industry. Based on our know-how and technologies using the latest polymerization techniques, we have developed one of the world’s most economical, ecological and efficient range of products for sizing warp yarns from 6s to 120s count.
- Abrasion resistance, highest cohesive strength, almost no droppings
- Produces higher weaving efficiencies
- Improves warp flexibility; hence better separation of yarn
- Excellent lubricant, elongation & softness
- Completely water-soluble; no foaming
- Easily removed in desizing
- Compatible with all kinds of cotton blend; dyed greige yarn from 6s to 120s count looms up to 1200 RPM; better elasticity and high tensile properties
- Humidification is not required; excellent weaving at R.H.as low as 22% to as high as 90%
- Resistant to bacterial attack
ASPENOL®SIZE can be directly poured into the water with starch under stirring and is continued for approximately 10 minutes after achieving 130°C. It can also be cooked in a pressure cooker and open cooker.
- ASPENOL®SIZE is a PVA free product
- ASPENOL®SIZE eliminates the need of PVA, acrylic binders, resin, CMC, acrylate, wax, tallow, and lubricants
ASPENOL®SIZE is a modifier of starch and a biodegradable cross-polymer additive cum lubricant. It provides flexibility, adhesion, lubricity, elasticity, cohesive strength, high tensile strength, and better elongation properties to the starch. It is ideal for every climate. ASPENOL®SIZE is used in the same process with many advantages for the customer:
- Lower size cost
- Less products
- Less handling
- Fewer chemicals
- Less sludge
Desizing of this compound is relatively simple. Standard enzyme techniques should be followed for complete removal.
Easy to prepare. Add 1% to 8% to the weight of starch (native maize starch, tapioca, potato)
- Very low environmental impact
- Reduced BOD and COD
- Decreases 2 to 4 times sludge formation
STORAGE AND PACKAGING
Storage temperature: 0-50°C
Shelf life: 12 months
ASPENOL®SIZE is available in 50 /200 kgs HDPE containers/carboys/drums.