ASPENOL® is a “GOTS APPROVED” PVA free bio – eliminable new generation chemically modified starch compound blended with polymers and additives for spun size application for cotton, polyester blends and 100% polyester spun yarn introduced as a single shot product. It forms a stable solution of high adhesive power.
It imparts high strength, flexibility and abrasion resistance to the spun yarn and improves the weaving efficiency of high reed-pick construction fabrics on high-speed shuttle less looms (300 to 1000 RPM) with great efficiency.
Aspenol-60 also eliminates the need for lubricants, softeners, and binder / acrylic polymers. In the case of over-dried yarn, efficiency is not affected. It gives a low COD value compared to PVA rich recipes used for air jet looms and the weaving of heavy construction fabrics.
A world leader in the field of Maize Acrylic polymers for the textile industry. Based on our know-how and technologies using the latest polymerization techniques, we have developed one of the world’s most economical, ecological and efficient single shot range of products for sizing fine warp yarns.
- Extremely easy to prepare
- Produces higher weaving efficiencies
- Improves warp flexibility
- Excellent lubricant
- Completely water-soluble
- Easily removed in desizing
- Compatible with all kinds of yarns and looms except water jet looms
- No foam
- Resistant to bacterial attack
ASPENOL®-60 can be directly poured into water under stirring and is continued for approximately 40 minutes after achieving 130°C. It can also be cooked in an open cooker with other ingredients (if required).
- ASPENOL®-60 is a PVA free product
- ASPENOL®-60 can be use as single shot or in blends for finer counts.
ASPENOL®-60 is a modified maize starch homogeneous compound having low viscosity. With special additives it gives excellent adhesion, lubricity & flexibility.
ASPENOL®-60 is used in the same process with many advantages for the customer
- Lower cost
- Less products
- Less handling
- Less chemicals
- Less sludge
Desizing of this compound is relatively easy. Standard enzyme technique should be followed for complete removal .
- Very low environmental impact
- Reduced BOD and COD
- Decreases 2 to 4 times sludge formation
STORAGE AND PACKAGING
- Storage temperature-: 0-50°C
- Shelf life-: 12 months
- ASPENOL®-60 is available in multiwall polyethylene 25 kg bags.